- Evernote: I have this app on my S5 and my primary laptop and love it. I still carry around a pocket notebook and a pen, but use this constantly, more for taking pictures than written notes, except when I leave my notebook at home.
- Dropbox: I don't store anything except apps on my computer, so this is my primary storage for anything that doesn't get stored in Evernote.
- Mailbox: The best mobile email client I've found, Makes the stock one look like a bad joke, and not just because it actually sinks to your account.
- Stitcher/Beyondpod: I listen to various podcasts on a daily basis. I love Stitcher but I'm always playing with podcast clients, and BP has me intrigued, though my only real gripe with stitcher at this point is the widget doesn't work.
- Instapaper/Kindle: I love instapaper because I can annotate articles. I use both to read during deadtime that I'm not listening to podcasts.
Interesting...I just downloaded Mailbox. I'll see what that's all about!