60 replies to this topic

#41 Robin Caudle

Robin Caudle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:27 PM

I take it thats your short list. I actually watch most of mine on hulu and netflix from my laptop or my phone.

• diegolymn, FrankEmoms, WesleyDum and 11 others like this

#42 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

Castle

Code Black

NCIS

• Curtisbeism, Contembo49p and Allenedak like this

#43 Shaun D

Shaun D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationI come from a land down under

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:17 AM

Haha, yep thats the very short list

#44 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Vikings, Peaky Blinders, and The Office are the three I keep going back and re-watching every episode. 

#45 Chris Doherty

Chris Doherty

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

Vikings, Peaky Blinders, and The Office are the three I keep going back and re-watching every episode. 

I've watched the entire series of the office probably 4 times through, I use it as background noise since I cancelled my cable. 

#46 Zoeyelijah

Zoeyelijah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

My favorite TV series Cuckoo (Seasons 1-2), The Returned, Bloodline

#47 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:53 AM

I've watched the entire series of the office probably 4 times through, I use it as background noise since I cancelled my cable. 

Same here. I always wondered what Dwight's edc would be.

#48 Donald McNany

Donald McNany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

I DVR a ton of shows BUT
One of my newer favs is an older Canadian show on Ovation, The Artful Detective. Set in the last 1890s-early 1900s, they bring in historical politics, figures and inventions into the plots in Toronto. Part police procedural, part Sherlock Holmes-like. Great writing with plot twists. I consider it an adult show WITHOUT the unneeded vulgarity, skin and sex.
Another is on Pursuit Channel for firearms EDCers, Stop The Threat. Real life reinacted crimes where citizens use firearms, properly and improperly. All episodes can also be watched on their website. Good examples to make you think and be more aware of your surroundings and responsibilities.

#49 Franklion

Franklion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:27 AM

Same here. I always wondered what Dwight's edc would be.

Whatever it is I imagine it's encased in Jello.

• Matt likes this

#50 SahirTheLegend

SahirTheLegend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:40 PM

Dexter, Narcos, Top Gear. :D

#51 Steve V

Steve V

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:08 PM

Honestly I don't watch a ton of tv but here is my short list.

House of Cards

The Walking Dead

Into the Badlands

#52 JD

JD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:12 PM

Justified, Walking Dead, Longmire

#53 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

I'm torn between Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Young Justice. 

#54 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:00 PM

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the great series Jericho. It was on Netflix for a while (not sure if it still is). It's a great survivalist/prepper oriented storyline. If you've ever read the Book One Second After, it'll remind you of that whole world.

I forgot all about that show, it had potential. I always found it odd they were trying to protect the farmers' fields from looters. Just bring the soil and seeds into town and fortify.

#55 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:11 PM

Castle

Code Black

NCIS

I would watch Castle for Nathan's antics. Loved Vampire Weekend.

NCIS started to die when Cote left and ended for me when Michael quit. Don't care for the new gang at all.

#56 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Im with you Robin...if its sci fi im into it.

At the moment my viewing list (at least the ones im willing to waste the downloads on) are

• Black Sails
  • Strikeback
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Stargate (im in the minority but universe was my fav)
  • Firefly
  • Longmire
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Expanse
  • Dark Matter
  • House of Cards
  • House
  • Rescue Me
  • Sirens
  • Continuum
  • Archer

Not too many Browncoats out in the black. 

#57 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:23 AM

I really got into shameless and workaholics is a great past time

EDC Culture

‚Äčgearfacts.com

#58 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

I love the British Comedies. If you guys have not seen "Red Dwarf", you are in for a real treat. You will laugh so hard, you'll pee your pants. The story is creative and off the wall.

It is about a guy named Lister who is the lowest ranking person on a deep space mining ship called the Red Dwarf. While on planet leave he picks up a stray cat who is pregnant and calls her Frankenstein.

He gets caught after he snuck the cat onboard the ship and since it is a potential health hazard as the cat was not vetted. The Captain want's him to turn over the cat so it can be dissected and checked. Lister refuses to give up the cat, and so the Captain fines Lister all of his space for the last mining haul and sticks him in a stasis /suspended animation chamber for the rest of the trip back home.

Lister's roommate Rimmer whom he hates is tasked with repairing a drive plate by himself since Lister is not there to help him repairs the drive plate poorly, and later it blows. Radiation floods the ship killing the entire crew.

The onboard artificial intelligence computer A.I. computer Holly continues to control the ship. When the radiation disperses over time, 8 MILLION years time, Holly finally lets Lister out of stasis.

Holly brings back Rimmer Lister's dead bunkmate who he absolutely hated to help keep Lister sane. Meanwhile Frankenstein Lister's pregnant cat was safely hidden away deep inside the ships bulkhead protected from the radiation leak. Frankenstein gave birth to those kittens and those cats had kittens etc. and over the next 8 million years they evolved into a humanoid type species. The CAT character is played by Danny John Jules and he is amazing.

That is a brief description of the very first episode, in a series that has lasted for 13 years and they are in the process of doing yet another season.

You can watch the entire series on Hulu, hopefully Netflix will bring back the series, as they usually rotate it in and out.

Dwarf.jpg

Kryten (comes into series several episodes later), CAT, Lister, Rimmer the hologram.

Right up to season 10 - classic comedy gold!!

#59 CarlosDo

CarlosDo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

Game of Thrones, Black Mirror

#60 AlexanderBSl

AlexanderBSl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

ILIVION - is a unique service that allows to simultaneously extract the most popular crypto currency. Now everyone can start mining the crypto currency and personally feel on their experience all the advantages and quality of this platform. Sign up and get 100 Gh/s as a gift and start mining the desired coin. Participate in a two-level partnership program and get 12% - 5% of the power purchased by your referrals. Cood luck!

468x60_en.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users