SHOT show 2015 + EDC T-Shirts

17 replies to this topic

#1 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:36 PM

We were there? Did you see us walking around with our EDC tshirts? We have some photos/footage we will get up on the site soon for you guys to check out.

My favorite stuff was:

Lionsteels new 'three rapid exchange'

Leathermans wearable

Sogs 'switch plier'

Speaking of tshirts, we plan on selling a few, We will get them up on the site ASAP

#2 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:41 PM

Heres a picture of the shirt on yours truly!

e6k3pXJ.png

• PNWadventurer and John L Coulter like this

#3 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN Area

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

We were there? Did you see us walking around with our EDC tshirts? We have some photos/footage we will get up on the site soon for you guys to check out.

My favorite stuff was:

Leathermans wearable

Sogs 'switch plier'

Speaking of tshirts, we plan on selling a few, We will get them up on the site ASAP

I need to check out the switch plier.  Also, the shirts look great, Dan!

#4 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

I need to check out the switch plier.  Also, the shirts look great, Dan!

Ok, checked it out...VERY cool.

Here's the SOG Shot Show 2015 video.  The link will start the video just as he's beginning to discuss the Switchplier 2.0.  You can also see the full product description on the SOG website.  Sorry for doubling up on the comments.  I got excited!

• Duff72 and Mikey Bautista like this

#5 Duff72

Duff72

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

the switch looks cool. wish the blades were on the outside though
  • Chris Szaroleta likes this

#6 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

the switch looks cool. wish the blades were on the outside though

That would be nice, and why...OH WHY...do companies continue to put combo edges in multitools?!  At least let me choose between something with a serrated and something with a straight edge!

• Duff72, Stupendous Walrus, Griffen Kociela and 1 other like this

#7 Duff72

Duff72

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

That would be nice, and why...OH WHY...do companies continue to put combo edges in multitools?!  At least let me choose between something with a serrated and something with a straight edge!

what he said.
  • Griffen Kociela and Chris Szaroleta like this

#8 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

Personally I hate combo edges. Only have one knife with it.

Cool shirts! I will get one or seven. Also wish I could go to SHOT.
  • Griffen Kociela and Chris Szaroleta like this

#9 Christopher

Christopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationUpstate, South Carolina

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

My favorite stuff was:
Leathermans wearable
Sogs 'switch plier'

Are you guys going to the NRA show in Nashville in April?
  • Chris Szaroleta likes this

#10 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:35 PM

Personally I hate combo edges. 

Ditto.  :D

• Griffen Kociela likes this

#11 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

Are you guys going to the NRA show in Nashville in April?

Didnt know about this one, but let me look into it- If its entirely focused on guns, its not as important for us to be there (We try to be more focused on the other EDC items)

We will definitely be at blade show in June though.

#12 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

Well, apparently I can't "like" Dan. Bummer.

Any idea about payment options for t-shirts?

#13 Christopher

Christopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

Didnt know about this one, but let me look into it- If its entirely focused on guns, its not as important for us to be there (We try to be more focused on the other EDC items)

We will definitely be at blade show in June though.

It's primarily focused on the firearm industry not just firearms. So you will have way more vendors showing off and actually selling items related to the industry as opposed to shot show being more a trade show. NRA show is impressive, and I'd be willing to bet a very large % of atendees are edc'ers as they are primarily there for consumer reasons.

IVe never been to shot show, but it's primarily focused toward business development in the shooting industry from what I gather and is "supposed" to only be people related to this industry, correct?
I absolutely would look into it, not just for exposure reasons to the NRA members, but it would also be an awesome time for you guys to develop some contacts and and maybe even look into some advertising and sponsor opportunities with vendors (I worked contract for a major firearms component suplier last year and lots of business is discussed there)

I absolutely guarentee it will be nothing but positive for website

#14 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

Well, apparently I can't "like" Dan. Bummer.

Any idea about payment options for t-shirts?

We will offer paypal + stripe (credit cards)  - We are still building out the payment system- hope to start selling this week.

It's primarily focused on the firearm industry not just firearms. So you will have way more vendors showing off and actually selling items related to the industry as opposed to shot show being more a trade show. NRA show is impressive, and I'd be willing to bet a very large % of atendees are edc'ers as they are primarily there for consumer reasons.

IVe never been to shot show, but it's primarily focused toward business development in the shooting industry from what I gather and is "supposed" to only be people related to this industry, correct?
I absolutely would look into it, not just for exposure reasons to the NRA members, but it would also be an awesome time for you guys to develop some contacts and and maybe even look into some advertising and sponsor opportunities with vendors (I worked contract for a major firearms component suplier last year and lots of business is discussed there)

I absolutely guarentee it will be nothing but positive for website

We did a bunch of that at SHOT show. The issue for us is we cant really do advertisement deals with firearm companies as it alienates basically all the other advertisers.

We are debating having a separate section/option on the site to showcase more firearms content though- For now, I would just browse 'new' though.

#15 Christopher

Christopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

We will offer paypal + stripe (credit cards)  - We are still building out the payment system- hope to start selling this week.

We did a bunch of that at SHOT show. The issue for us is we cant really do advertisement deals with firearm companies as it alienates basically all the other advertisers.

We are debating having a separate section/option on the site to showcase more firearms content though- For now, I would just browse 'new' though.

Respectable reply !
Definately check it out and see what you think! It's impressive
  • Stupendous Walrus likes this

#16 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:24 PM

Awesome. Thanks! Also, I agree: respectable reply, and totally justified. Thanks Dan!

#17 PNWadventurer

PNWadventurer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:12 AM

Can you buy items at SHOT or is for exhibiting.

#18 Chris Doherty

Chris Doherty

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

Can you buy items at SHOT or is for exhibiting.

From their FAQ on the website:

"The SHOT Show is a trade only event. Attendance is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants)."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users