Leather Wallets: Let's See Them!

55 replies to this topic

#41 Scott Gabrielli

Scott Gabrielli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:51 PM

Here is my modest attempt at a DIY solution to an EDC pocket organizer/wallet. The scrap leather I purchased is thicker than I would like and I should have taken more time hammering the three whole leather punch for better fit and finish

ScottGabrielli-08575.jpg?format=1000w

#42 Baurdi

Baurdi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

Hey Everyone! There are some great looking wallets in this thread! Very impressive!

I wanted to stop by and show off a few models that Baurdi has to offer...

The Baurdi Apex:

Apex_Product_1.jpg?v=1471480084

The Baurdi Admiral:

Admiral_Bronze_2.jpg?v=1471481525

The Baurdi Agent:

Agent_Product_Picture_1.jpg?v=1463887963

#43 Bolanca

Bolanca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:33 PM

I always have problems when I wanted to find perfect wallet , so I made one myself i call it MMW (medium minimalist wallet), it can hold 6-7 cards,cash ,coins and has sachals for kays,it is big enough for everything i need and small enough to be in front pocket.
1693fxx.jpg
  • Kelly likes this

#44 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:46 PM

New one.

f2e6TtF.jpgkzzeKtK.jpg

#45 Dan Garbowitz

Dan Garbowitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:16 PM

Been carrying a Field Notes Travel Wallet for about a year and a half.  The leather (Horween cognac oil tan) has aged really nicely, and the notes come in handy for me quite often.  The interior is a waxed flesh Chromexcel and you can see that over time the oil transfers to the Field Notes cover.  It does not get through the cover though, so it is fine by me.  I have included a couple pics of a new one so you can see how the oil tanned leather ages.  Ask away if you have any ?s about it.  

Attached Files

#46 ramin azmin

ramin azmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:53 PM

For slim wallets check out www.tovier.com
they have beautiful top grain card holders at reasonable prices.

Attached Files

#47 Bunny Chop

Bunny Chop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

Genuine Real Leather Wallet Flip Stand Phone 
Case Cover & Protectors with 2 Credit Card Holder

Item specifics
Compatible Brand:HTC
Type:Case 

Provides good overall protection for the device - Modern design, durable construction, premium materials. Protection Without Limiting Access The Wallet Flip Cover provides exceptional protection for the smartphone's screen when not in use and is easily flipped open for full access to the screen when needed. The Wallet Flip Cover was developed with the user's lifestyle in mind. This smart case, designed to protect and enhance the Smartphone, combines protection with style and convenience. Accented with polyurethane leather or fabric and available in multiple colors, this case provides as much style as it does function. 

Need to travel light? No problem. This ultra slim flip cover features a card pocket for carrying a credit card, debit card, driver's license, and more.click">http://adfoc.us/3714141">click here to read more ..

#48 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

Anyone who knows me knows I love my leather wallets. They last forever if you take care of them! Share some photos of your wallets here. Try to be creative and pair it with something like a knife or something else you like to carry!

I got my yesterday! The knife is a .

GZRq6pv.jpg

The knife here is a .

0TJes77.jpg

i6Glqvq.jpg

Where do I get that wallet? That thing is slick

EDC Culture

gearfacts.com

#49 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:54 AM

Where do I get that wallet? That thing is slick

Thats a saddleback leather wallet, fairly certain. google it! That one i think is under 30 bucks.

#50 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:12 AM

Thats a saddleback leather wallet, fairly certain. google it! That one i think is under 30 bucks.

Thanks bud, thats not a bad price at all!

EDC Culture

gearfacts.com

#51 PaulaGray

PaulaGray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:37 AM

If someone bored with the men's wallet, and want to explore or shop the latest wallets for women, you can go through the best designer inspires wallets company - Camo Western. See the pics of wallets.IMG_4257__07101.1469021287.332.500.jpg

#52 Kelly

Kelly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

Here is my wallet the "HUSKK Leather Wallet" with my knife "Camillus EDC3 Carbonitride Titanium Knife" on top.

Attached Files

#53 Bladerunner337

Bladerunner337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:14 AM

Recent international travel meant I now needed a passport sized wallet, so I transitioned over.  Will substitute Field Notes (after some minor trimming) when I'm in the U.S..

Attached File  20170108_145845_resized.png   1.33MB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170108_145406-1.jpg   134.81KB   2 downloads

Gift from the wife , from Amazon

Really liking it so far. I was carrying a bifold in the right rear pocket, and an id wallet in my left rear pocket, so it's freed up a pocket for a hank and a field notes book:) 

#54 Arnie

Arnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Leather Recycled Firefighter

Attached Files

#55 Glen

Glen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

I carry a Bellroy Slim Sleeve every day, I've had it since May 2014 and I think it's aged well.  

May 2014 (new)

dgS0cnVm.jpg

January 2017

rO67R7Im.jpg

ico50-twitter.gif ico50-instagram.gif ico50-tumblr.gif ico50-gplus.gif

#56 Michael

Michael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

All the slim wallets that you advised are to my taste, especially the bifold :D  :D . Simple design, nice stitching,

This is a super thin card wallet with an ID window made by Simpleton Goods. http://simpletongoods.com/

Currently I am rotating this one and my Two Finger Design wallet. The watch is a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users