Anyone using the CCW undershirts?

3 replies to this topic

#1 drpoolio

drpoolio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:31 AM

I've been considering something like this for a while.  Would probably only be an option about 2/3 of the year due to the summer heat in my area.  

I'm a business dress guy during the week, tucked in oxford shirts and slacks aren't a good match for an IWB set up.  Weekends are no problem, I typically carry in a Sticky.

So who's tried one of these shirts?

$(KGrHqZHJFEFDzKNMtU5BRB)ewonjg~~60_35.J

#2 Chris Doherty

Chris Doherty

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 524 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

I have never personally owned a shirt like that, but i did have a buddy who had one similar to the one in the picture who used it for when he would ride his motorcycle.  He said it wasn't that comfortable.  Also unless you are wearing a jacket it looks like that shirt would make you print like crazy. ( i guess that entirely depend on the pistol you are carrying.)

#3 drpoolio

drpoolio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

I've actually tried on the 5.11 model and was able to load up my G26 and put a dress shirt over it.  These things aren't cheap so just grabbing a couple for try them out isn't cost effective.

#4 T Christopher Cox

T Christopher Cox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:37 PM

Try a deep carry (crotch) holster. I've got one and it goes under all but my most tailored clothing with no printing. Of course, the draw is a bit.... well, if you're pulling it out, you've got other things to worry about. Bonus, it helps keep my shirt tucked in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users